Introducing Annie’s Green Apple and Cinnamon goat milk soap.
This soap was sent to a wholesale customer who tested it in her shop. It was loved!
I went very light on the cinnamon essential oil so I asked one customer what they smelled (my nose tends to shut off after being exposed to many fragrances), their response was, “The green apple is fabulous, with just a hint of warmth (cinnamon).”
With a description that includes: pretty, smells great, creamy with goat milk. What more can an apple goat milk soap lover ask for?
How about more holiday and fall soaps (being added to the website tonight and tomorrow):
– Sweet Apple and Peel (sweet, warm, and fresh)
– Chestnuts and Brown Sugar (vanilla and sugar definitely a big part of this soap)
– Winter Berry (a celebrative holiday berry scent)
– Ylang Ylang and Fir Needle (I thought of a claw foot tub, near a wood burning fire, perhaps in a log cabin?)
– Peppermint (Special request – peppermint with nothing else added!)
– Clary Sage Eucalyptus (Why not have some refreshing soap on a cold winter’s day?)
– Lemongrass Ginger (It’s time for herbal tea – and comfort soap!)